Honeywell Total Connect VISTA Partitions
Honeywell Total Connect partition support helps increase attach rates and hardware sales, while targeting commercial customers, small offices, retail shops, and residential multi-dwelling homes. This feature offers remote control of security for up to eight VISTA® partitions from a PC or mobile device. Small business owners can globally arm, disarm, bypass sensors, or set up and assign users for select partition control. Event notifications and the ability to remotely disarm for select partitions are added benefits. Users also have the ability to view fire partition activity remotely. A universal fire partition may be programmed for all installed smokes in all the partitioned offices.
Partitions Features Include:
- Remotely control security for up to 8 VISTA partitions
- Real-time partition control
- Globally arm, disarm, bypass/open sensors
- View and clear alarms
- View events by partition
- Support for a common partition, e.g., lobby
- Creation of a universal fire partition
- View fire status and receive notifications only
- Not evaluated by UL or ULC, and not compatible with fire communicators
- Manage users – partition access and authority levels
- And more
Release Rollout and Process
VISTA partition support is an enormous undertaking and the Honeywell Total Connect account base includes an extremely high number of VISTA Panels that are programmed for partitions. Due to the high-volume, we will be rolling out the release on a segmented basis, meaning, we will enable a percentage of accounts each day until the rollout is complete. We expect the rollout to be completed by the end of June.
Compatible VISTA Panels for Honeywell Total Connect
- Respective Canadian and Latin American versions for the panels listed above
Note: Honeywell Total Connect partitions is supported through programmable partition VISTA panels that currently integrate with Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 and an AlarmNet communicator that supports Honeywell Total Connect 2.0.
Supporting Beta Documentation